Recent LA residents had to answer 6 of 10 questions correctly in order to pass their citizenship test.
Here are 10 sample questions.... see how well you fare.
Answers in comment section.
1. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
2. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
3. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States
4. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
5. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
6. Name the U.S. war between the North and the South
7. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
8. Name one U.S. territory
9. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
10. Who was president during World War I?