Wednesday, July 25, 2007





I finally have Wild Blue high speed satellite internet! I say finally because it was installed last week but due to some glitch it was never up and running until yesterday afternoon. They have the worst, and I repeat, THE WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. So bad I would have been glad to cancel and use dial up forever.



With that being said, now that it is up and running, I'm happy, but now I feel like I need a new computer!! Technology is hard to keep up with when you live in the sticks!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Damon says, "Welcome to the big leagues."

And take a little out of the millions you're going to make in August and get yourself a little something at the Mac store.

Kara said...

Ditto!

Nora said...

perhaps I will! (depending on the August sale of course!)